|branches > meat & fish > pig slaughtering > MPS line|
Pig: Full line solutions from 40 - 1,600 per hour
- Full line solutions from stable to chilling room
- Electronic & CO2 stunning systems
- F-line slaughter automation from 250 – 1,250 pig per hour
|F-line slaughter automation||Innovation|
|Hygienic machine line||Animal friendly stunning|
MPS Red Meat Slaughtering focuses on quality, reliability, efficiency and hygiene. Nowadays the challenge for the meat industry is to apply production techniques that meet the increasing demands of the customers. And above all, comply with the rules regarding hygiene and food safety.
MPS Red Meat Slaughtering has the knowledge and the experience to deliver advanced processing systems for the transfer of animals into fully fledged food products for our customers.
meat processing facility is crucial for meat quality. MPS Red Meat Slaughtering is able to training your staff and design stables and runways. Many sources state that not the stunning method as such but the animal handling and the quality of the stunning method is determining meat quality.
What is better: electronic or gas stunning? Not an easy question to answer, but since we build and supply both systems we are the only company in the world who can give the answer based on:
- Animal type
- Criteria for livestock handling (line-up/groups)
- Animal welfare expectations
- Availability/price of CO2 gas
- Buildings structure
- Requirements for blood collection
- Running costs
- Investment level
- Personal taste
- Ensuring that our customer gets the best system to add value to their process!!
- Equipped with world-wide patented INARCO® technology
- Capacity up to 1.400 pigs per hour
- Best meat quality
- Ensuring animal welfare
- Lowest operational costs
- Direct immersion system
- Improved welfare
- Improved meat quality
- Groupstunning: 300 - 750 pigs per hour / per unit
- Paternoster system
- Competitive price level
- Groupstunning: 200 - 800 heads per hour / per unit
contamination by the recycling of scalding water. All scalding systems will be delivered with required temperature control systems (steam or hot water) and circulation pumps. Heat exchangers can be offered as an option.
MPS offers different immersion scalding solutions
- Pull through immersion scalding. Stainless steel covering for the scalding tank can be offered as an option.
- 240-1400 pigs per hour.
- Optimal adjustment facilities
- Hygienic construction
- Efficient hair discharge system
|Hercules||(120-250 p/h)||double scraper drum, left/right rotation|
|Goliath||(40 -120 p/h)||single scraper drum|
The MPS machine line can be supplied with all types of pre-dryers, flaming furnaces and washing and polishing machines in order to achieve the most effective skin cleaning and decontamination. These machines will minimise the bacterial growth and will positively influence the plant hygiene.
- Removal of loose hair
- Drying prior to singing
- Self cleaning design
- Removal of last hair and bristles
- Disinfecting of the surface
- Carcass polishing and washing machines.
- Special version with adjustable rollers for sow slaughtering
- Brushing machines with special nylon brushes for intensive cleaning of heads and hind feet are also available.
- Disinfecting of the surface
- Extending shelf-life of the product (Total Bacteria Count 10x lower)
- Optimize labour use
- Maximize slaughter efficiency
- Minimize contamination
F-line will improve your hygienic performance and yield through:
- Reduction of contamination
- Improved slaughter yields
- Reduce labour costs & labour dependence
White organ conveyors
Conveyors for red organs and heads
Splitting and sawing
- Manually operated splitting saws including sterilisation unit
- Automatic splitting machines
- Stainless steel lift platforms for an optimal ergonomic working position
- Fixed stainless steel platforms
- Conveyor synchronisation
- Optimal inspection
- Accumulation conveyors equipped with accumulation stations
- Vacuum remover for residual fat, brains, spinal cord
Transport of residual products
- Stainless steel discharge pipes to collect waste and trimmings
- Compressed air and vacuum conveyor systems for blood, hair, fat, condemned organs, manure, leaf lard and bones
Most of today’s modern meat plants are provided with a quick chill tunnel to reduce the carcass temperature as soon as possible and avoid unnecessary weight losses.
Cooling or Equalisation rooms
For the installation of the cooling rooms MPS supplies both automatic and manual transport systems.
For more information: MPS Meat Processing Systems