Lubricants in food production: poultry meatAll recommended Cassida Products in the flowsheets are
- registered with the NSF H1 for incidental food contact - maximum allowed concentration of oil/grease in food is 10 ppm (for normal lubricants, maximum contamination allowed in Food is ZERO (0) ppm)
- synthetic and do not contain any natural products derived from animals, nuts or genetically modified organisms (GMO)
- suitable for use where vegetarian and ‘nut-free’ food is prepared
- Halal and Kosher approved
- neutral odour and taste
- biostatic – meaning
- do not promote the growth of bacteria or fungal organisms.
- do not kill bacteria or fungal organisms – important for dairy industry (yoghurt etc)
Cassida GL is
- a synthetic poly alpha olefin based enclosed gear oil for the food and beverage industry
- suitable for steel-on-steel and worm and phosphor-bronze wheel applications
- tried and trusted performance backed up by over 30 OEM Approvals
- meets DIN 51517 CLP, 51506 VBL (ISO 150 & 220) & VCL (ISO 150) and ISO/DP 6743/6,
- a synthetic polyglycol-based worm gear lubricant for the food and beverage industry
- high viscosity index: Maintains higher viscosities at higher temperatures, giving thicker oil films under difficult conditions
- provides excellent thermal stability, load carrying properties and corrosion protection. Resistant to the formation of harmful oxidation products
- superb energy efficiency performance backed up by over 10 OEM approvals
- meets DIN 51517 CLP and ISO/DP 6743/6,
Critical Control Point.
Food Grade Only.
Food grade recommended.
Cassida Fluids used in this application are:
GL = enclosed gearsCassida Greases include:
WG = worm gears
GLE = can seamer
HF = hydraulic oils
CR = compressor oil
VP = vacuum pump
HT = heat transfer
Silicon Fluid = Silicon spray
Chain Oils = general chain
RLS = regular loadThe ISO VG grades are added to the types.
EPS = extreme pressure
HDS = heavy duty
HTS = high temp
VTS = very high temp
For more information: FUCHS LUBRITECH GmbH