Software which expands asset management capabilities
Monday 26 February 2007AMS Asset Portal, a core component of Emerson's PlantWeb® digital plant architecture, consolidates field-generated data into a single meaningful view. With the new version, users can:
* View a quick snapshot of the health of predefined areas within a plant(s) with the Plant Health Home Page
* Summarize the health of assets in a graphical format with the new Asset Health Dashboard Report
* Save and filter information that is important to them
* Export asset data to reporting tools such as Excel to create problem asset reports
* Poll data sources on demand instead of on a timed basis to get the most current information about assets
With these new enhancements, users have greater access to information about asset performance and can use this information to make informed decisions that will impact their bottom line.