Process valves for harsh environments
Tuesday 5 February 2008Many industrial applications require very robust valves which are resistant to thermal shocks and dusty or damp conditions.
They must be able to transport liquids such as steam of more or less good quality, high pressure hot water, hot or cold liquids, corrosive liquids, inert gasses or the vacuum.
Application sectors involved:
- rubber vulcanization
- dry cleaning and industrial cleaning
- iron and steel
The new 298/398 range with its stainless steel body, has all the qualities that these industries require.
- a resistance of 2 million cycles of saturated steam
- a working pressure up to 40 bar
- a bidirectionnel passage
- anti-pressure surge by design
- a large operating pressure range from 1 to 10 bar
- use of noble materials in order to work with liquids with temperatures from –10 to more than 250°C and in atmospheres with temperatures from –25 up to 180°C.
Thanks to its water and dust protection system, the valve when mounted in any position may be placed on the outside.
Robust but also highly effective, the 298/398 range is equipped with the latest technological advances which markedly increase its reliability (new generation valve).