mPact Cleaning and Sanitation
Thursday 24 May 2007The mPact™ Cleaning Antimicrobial System is a cold water-based technology that combines the use of ozonated low pressure and high pressure cold water to meet and exceed the microbial reductions commonly attained with hot water and chemical applications.
Designed for surface cleaning and sanitation, the mPact™ Cleaning Antimicrobial System provides multi-surface cleaning and sanitation for wettable food contact surface equipment; walls and floors; drains and chutes; tanks, barrels and totes; etc. Adaptation designs for existing CIP system conversions are also available as well as spray attachments for direct ozone spraying of enclosed containers/totes.
mPact™ Cleaning Antimicrobial System Benefits:
- Up to 100% Reduction of Hot Water
- Up to 100% Reduction in Sanitizer Chemical
- Up to 80% Reduction in Degreasers / Foaming Agents
- Up to 68% Reduced Water Volume
- Can be used in-process
- Positive environmental impact through reduction of effluent to waste treatment facility