FoodTech 2011For professionals operative in the food industry the FOODTECH 2011 showed the last trends and developments in:
- process technology
- measuring, analyses and inspection equipment
- packaging and coding
- ingredients and additieven
- IT and automation
- quality, hygiene, security and environment
- Internal logistics and storage
- construction and arrangement
- cooling and climate control
- service en advice
Like the introduction of the new, cleanable slicer of Urschel and the new connectable walls of B-Hygienic. Interroll showed the new cleanable drum motor.
The number of visitors was a little bit disappointing but the "quality" of the visitors was very good.
Click for additional information about EasyFairs Foodtech 2011 Nl