Petro-Canada Lubricants2310 Lakeshore Road West
L5J 1K2 Mississauga
Phone: +44 (0) 2476-247294
E-mail: Click here to send an e-mail
ProfilePURITY FG Food Grade Lubricants - Petro-Canada's PURITY FG fluids and lubricants are "Plant Tough. Food Safe." advanced products formulated to meet the tough demands of food and beverage processing operations while maintaining food grade purity.
Blended from 99.9% pure, crystal clear base oils produced from a patented HT Purity process, PURITY FG products are fortified with specially selected additives to protect against wear, shock loading and corrosion. They are highly rsistant to the harsh conditions found in most food and beverage processing operations, including high pressure water sprays and water contamination, exposure to fats, acids, cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
PURITY FG with MICROL grease, gear and hydraulic fluid now feature MICROL antimicrobial preservative to inhibit the growth of microbes that can cause product degradation. This new generation of lubricants is the first NSF registered H1 lubricants with an EPA registered antimicrobial preservative to protect the lubricant.
PURITY FG Synthetic products are blended with PAO synthetic base stocks to provide the same outstanding lubrication performance over an even wider range of operating temperatures.
All PURITY FG products meet the highest food industry purity standards and fit perfectly in HACCP and GMP plans.
- PURITY FG with MICROL™† Grease — Contains MICROL™†, the first EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)-registered antimicrobial preservative for food-grade lubricants. Antimicrobial product protection preserves the grease from deterioration, fouling and odour. The grease maintains good resistance to water washout and spray loss, along with effective protection against rust and corrosion
- PURITY FG Gear Fluid with MICROL™† — Contains MICROL™†, the first EPA-registered antimicrobial preservative for food-grade lubricants. Antimicrobial product protection preserves the gear oil from deterioration, fouling and odour. The fluid maintains excellent extreme pressure properties and protection against wear, rust and corrosion
- PURITY FG Hydraulic Fluids with MICROL™† — Contains MICROL™†, the first EPA-registered antimicrobial preservative for food-grade lubricants. Antimicrobial product protection preserves the hydraulic fluid from deterioration, fouling and odour. The fluid maintains excellent resistance to oxidation
- PURITY FG Chain Fluid — High resistance to water wash-off promotes less consumption and need for frequent reapplication in chain and conveyor applicationsPURITY FG Compressor Fluid — Strong resistance to sludge and varnish formation promotes efficient operation in compressor and vacuum pump applications
- PURITY FG Gear Fluid — Strong wear protection and corrosion control. Synthetic grade is ideal for wide temperature ranges
- PURITY FG Greases — A wide range of food-grade greases formulated for long-life and wear protection with excellent water wash-out characteristics
- PURITY FG Heat Transfer Fluid — Suitable for liquid phase application up to 326°C/620°F, with great thermal and oxidative stability characteristics for longer fluid life
- PURITY FG Hydraulic Fluid — Resists oxidation degradation in hydraulic and light gears
- PURITY FG Trolley Fluid — Protects against wear and rust in hook and trolley systems
- PURITY FG Aerosol Spray — A convenient multifunctional spray that resists water wash-off
- PURITY FG White Mineral Oil — White mineral oils that meet the highest standards of purity
Supplier of (complete lines / equipment for)Food-grade lubrication
Grease and lubrication oil