Tuesday 29 November 2011 - Thursday 1 December 2011SITEVI 2011 aims to:
- be the leading international event in the vine/wine & fruit and vegetable sectors with a fifth of visitors coming from one of 48 countries, and 716 exhibitors representing 22 countries (2009 figures). SITEVI aims to increase the number of visitors and exhibitors from outside France even further
- offer an exhaustive range of products and services to meet a complete range of needs (multi- and single-purpose equipment, services, etc. in both sectors, boosted by the presence of grape-harvesting machine manufacturers). This year, an emphasis is being placed on developing the range of fruit and vegetable products and services on show, along with olive-growing, irrigation, renewable energies, and lastly packaging, packing and handling. SITEVI is also the leading event for the wine-growing industry as a whole (environmentally-friendly and organic wine-growing, biodynamic agriculture, bulk packing, bottling, export, and more)
- be a key business platform to identify new opportunities and win new markets
- be a showcase for cutting-edge equipment thanks to the Innovation Awards
- lastly, provide a vision of the future, by offering a preview of sector developments and providing professionals with information about new technologies, marketing, and sales techniques.
Parc des Expositions de Montpellier - FRANCE