11th CEE PET Markets & the Balkans
Monday 7 June 2010 - Tuesday 8 June 2010Comprising of industry experts, the conference will provide extensive updates on the entire PET value chain. Key issues to be covered include
- Global PET resin Market Trends and influencing factors
- What is the textile markets for polyester fibres - and how does cotton compare ?
- Growing CEE PET film packaging markets
- Latest news on antidumping investigations
- Improvements in barrier resins and finding markets in novel applications - wine, dairy products, milk, beer with successful case studies by customers in the region
- PET trade flows to the emerging Balkan markets including presentations from perform producers from Neo Group and Borveck Eurotrade Serbia - one of the leaders in the PET preform business in the South Eastern Europe.
- Biodegradable PET from renewable feedstock showcasing Coca-Cola's PET Planet Bottle
- - An innovation that will change the perception on traditional petroleum based PET and move the industry one step closer to sustainability
- Perspective from the Bioplastics industry on how PET can embrace the challenge
- Sustainable production of PET bottles
- - Improvements in perform production
- - Energy efficiencies in stretch blow molding process
- Impact of EU legislation on RPET for food contact & finding new markets for RPET in engineering plastics
- An Optional Site Visit to the SETA Recycling PET plant is arranged for participants on the afternoon of Day 2.
Palandoken Ballroom - Polat Renaissance Istanbul Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey