EMPACK RHÔNE-ALPES 2009 (en)
woensdag 22 april 2009 - donderdag 23 april 2009Meet packaging buyers at the heart of the French market!
Lyon and the Rhône-Alpes region
- This is an excellent opportunity for packaging suppliers to meet buyers in a key region of Europe
- Lyon is an important manufacturing hub at the centre of France
- The perfect meeting place between Northern and Southern Europe
- There are some 26,800 packaging user companies in the Rhône Alpes region of France.
- Home to a diverse food industry (ready meals, pasta, chocolate, beverages, and more)
- Powerful non-food sectors (chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, fashion)
- Rhône-Alpes is France\\\'s leading region for plastics and the third largest agri-food producing region
- Industry in the Rhône Alpes region is highly diversified and includes not only traditional activity such as chemicals, engineering and textiles but also highly innovative sectors such as biotechnology
- Easy to get to by road, rail or natinal and international air links
Eurexpo, Hall 3 - Avenue Louis Blériot, 69686 CHASSIEU Cedex, France