Export helpdesk for developing countries
Donnerstag 28 Juni 2007The Export Helpdesk is an online service, provided by the European Commission, to facilitate market access for developing countries to the European Union.
This free and user friendly service for exporters, importers, trade associations and governments, provides the following online:
- Information on EU and Member States’ import requirements as well as internal taxes applicable to products;
- Information on EU preferential import regimes benefiting developing countries;
- Trade data for the EU and its individual Member States;
- A market place where exporters in developing countries can establish contacts with importers from the EU;
- Links to other authorities and international organisations involved in practical trade operations and trade promotion.
- The possibility to lodge detailed information requests about real-life situations encountered by exporters.