Die sicherste und die meiste produktive Weise, Fußböden zu scheuern (en)
Dienstag 21 August 2007The FaST™ foam scrubbing system is the best way to meet the highest floor cleaning standards using 70 percent less water. FaST™ foam cleans so well it not only attracts and removes soil, it even removes old, slippery detergent residue; increasing floor traction by 21 percent; certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) to reduce slip-and-fall.
The safe scrubbing alternative®:
- Safe for operators, employees and customers by reducing risk of slip-and-fall accidents and virtually eliminates contact with chemicals.
- Safe for all floors and finishes due to its innovative foam-based solution.
- Safe for the environment by conserving water and reducing waste; uses up to 70 percent less water and 90 percent less chemicals to clean; FaST™ Neutral and Heavy-Duty chemicals are Green Seal (GS-37) certified.
- Safe purchasing decision because it increases productivity and provides a consistent, high quality clean while lowering overall costs.
Key reliability and performance features:
- Continuously scrub 3-4 times longer without refills for greater productivity.
- Scrub up to 1 million ft2 / 93,000 m2, the equivalent of 20 gal / 80 L of conventional detergent, with one FaST-PAK® cartridge.
- FaST™-equipped machines automatically mix chemical and water, then inject air to create an effective, fail-safe foam solution every time.
- Internationally recognised for cleaning excellence.