2-day course CIP - Innovative cleaning techniques (EN)
Mittwoch 26 Juni 2019 - Donnerstag 27 Juni 2019Two-day Course organised by Burggraaf & Partners B.V.
Burggraaf & Partners has prepared a two-day course Cleaning in Place for producers and equipment suppliers in Food, Feed and Pharma.
It includes all new automatic cleaning systems, not only for pipes and tanks but also the automatic cleaning of open systems such as conveyor belts, filling machines or other equipment. Robot-CIP or r-CIP is the future. In this way you can not only save on total cleaning costs (and down-time), but it is also the only way to guarantee that you can start with clean equipment.
Location: Christeyns, Gent (B)
Date: Wednesday 26 en Thursday 27 June 2019
Time: 09.00 – 17.00
Costs: € 1.290,- (excl. VAT)
Trainer: Ir Wouter Burggraaf, authorised EHEDG trainer
Topics to be covered:
- Introduction Cleaning in Place
- Principles Cleaning: soil adhesion, cleaning mechanismes, rheology
- Detergents and Disinfectants
- Criteria Hygienic design (accessability)
- Design CIP-installatie
- CIP-piping: piping systems, valve and pump choice
- Spray systems: principles, different types
- Special techniques: mole systems, emptying with air, measuring water hammering, CIP robot, air/water cleaning
- Validation CIP-system