Quality assurance in aseptic filling lines
jueves 19 abril 2007Aseptic Validation Medium – AVM
AVM is used for detecting beverage spoiling micro-organisms in aseptic filling processes using standard production parameters – easy-to-use, flexible and reliable.
- Validation of aseptic filling lines conforming to standard production parameters
- Regular re-certifi cation, e.g. once or twice a year, after maintenance or reconstruction etc.
- Trouble-shooting and risk management
- Integration of additional modular units such as mixer is possible
- Reliable and sensitive monitoring for critical areas
- Fast and standardised method with simplifi ed visual analysis without special technical equipment and additional microbiological testing methods for reviewing the aseptic condition of a fi lling line
- Cost savings by avoiding subsequent problems caused by a random sample assessment
- Important tool for certifi cation complying with the new ISO 22000 food safety management standard, the preventative risk management (HACCP system) and accredited standards such as IFS and BRC