RapidRoll® Clean, Certified doors for cleanroom applications
jueves 23 septiembre 2010Production in a controlled environment, such as a cleanroom environment, is common practice in many industries. Some examples are medical applications, pharmaceutical production, research, electronics production, semiconductor production, and space flight. All components used in cleanrooms are subject to stringent requirements. Particularly in these areas, it is important to keep the production stations clean. In this connection, doors as components of cleanroom areas must prevent undesired air exchange and the uncontrolled entry of airborne particles.
For this area, Albany has now expanded its product range with a new cleanroom door: RapidRoll® Clean. This is the first door that has been tested by the Fraunhofer Institute for cleanroom suitability.
Advantages of the RapidRoll® Clean high Performance Roller Door
- Well suited to cleanroom isolation in accordance with DIN EN ISO 14644-1 Class 5
- Provides high air-tightness and keeps the pressure drop through the closed door small
- Fast opening and closing ensurees very low air loss and minimise air exchange, which results in a low filter burden and increased cleanroom cost-effectiveness
- Smooth surface allows easy cleaning
- D esign in accordance with GMP Class C
- Integrated cable guide for a smooth overall surface
- Contactless actuator (optional) enables fast, hygienic opening with a simple hand motion