Material handling solutions with a life time guarantee
viernes 25 mayo 2007
Toro Pallet Advantages
- Light Weight : Toro Pallets are made of light weight engineered aluminum alloy micro multi void tubing.
- Strong: Toro Pallets are structurally strong than any wood, plastic or aluminum pallet in both static and dynamic loads.
- Best Return on Investment: Toro pallets have the lowest per trip cost in comparison to existing pallets being manufactured and distributed.
- Fire Resistant: Toro Pallets are fire resistant as the base material used are alloys of aluminum.
- Bug and Termite Free: Toro Pallets are made of inorganic materials and hence there is no hassle about pests and termites.
- Maintenence free: Toro Pallets are maintenance free. You break it we'll change it.
- 100% Recyclable: Toro Pallets are totally recyclable as it is made of aluminum alloys and Polypropelene copolymers.
- Customizable: Toro pallets are made in a modular structure that makes it flexible and can be customized easily to suit your product dimensions and load conditions.
- All Weather: Toro Pallets are not affected by weather conditions. There is no rotting, melting or warping.
- Micro organism free: Toro Pallets are made of non organic materials that are bacteria static and can be decontaminated without procedures like Heat Treatment under ISPM 15.
- Long running life: Toro Pallets have a long life span and can last as much as 20 years under ideal conditions.
- Impact Resistant: Toro Pallets are impact resistant due to the used of structurally engineerd micro multivoid tubes.
- Moisture Resistant: Toro Pallets are impermiable, they arent affected by rain and moisture.
- Non Corrosive: Toro Pallets do not rust or oxidize, they are not easily damaged by chemicals.
- Non Magnetic: Toro Pallets' aluminum and plastic copolymer construction makes it non magnetic and is safe to carry even sensitive electronic equipment.
- Temperature stability: Toro Pallets are not affected with temperature changes, they can be stored in any area without affecting the pallets life.
- Work Hardend: Toro Pallets' aluminum construction enables it to get harder and stronger based on usage. The more you use Toro Pallets the stronger they get.
link to website