This article is not yet available in the language you selected
Cattle: Full-line solutions from 10 - 150 per hour
|1 Delivery program cattle|
|2 Pre-slaughter handling|
|4 Bleeding & hollow knife systems|
|6 Pre-dehiding, udder removal and bung closing|
|8 Head removal and washing|
|10: Chilling & Cooling|
- Full-line solutions from stable to chilling room
- Ritual processing solutions
- Advanced ergonomic & hygienic design
|Ergonomic platform||Rotating knocking pen
|De-hiding||White offal evisceration conveyors|
MPS Red Meat Slaughtering focuses on quality, reliability, efficiency and hygiene. Nowadays the challenge for the meat industry is to apply production techniques that meet the increasing demands of the customers. And above all, comply with the rules regarding hygiene and food safety.
MPS Red Meat Slaughtering has the knowledge and the experience to deliver advanced processing systems for the transfer of animals into fully fledged food products for our customers.
Look-through design to promote following behavior.
- Stainless steel transfer platforms
- Transfer systems for transferring the cattle from a bleeding shackle on a dressing hook
transfer hoist (0-45 cattle per hour)
transfer conveyor (45-130 cattle per hour)
- Junior (up to 15 cattle per hour)
- Gorilla Compact (20-50 cattle per hour)
- Gorilla (50-80 cattle per hour)
- Optimize labour use
- Maximize slaughter efficiency
- Minimize contamination
Red & white offal inspection
Weighing & Grading
Most of today’s modern meat plants are provided with a quick chill tunnel to reduce the carcass temperature as soon as possible and avoid unnecessary weight losses.
Cooling or Equalisation rooms
For the installation of the cooling rooms MPS supplies both automatic and manual transport systems.
Para más información: MPS Meat Processing Systems